Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dr Ben Carsen


Driving along in a stinky bus Pt England were off to the Tetstra clear Pacific Events Center to listen to Dr Ben Carsen. As a part of Duffy lots of kids got to hear his missage. Reading helped him became rich famous.
Dr Ben carsen is the words best neruro surgeon. At school he thought he was the dummy but his mum taught him how to belive in himself. By making some thing of his life and taking charge he turned his life around and was the first surgeon to separate con joined twins.
Dr Carson is an exceptional man.

1 comment:

Karmana said...

Hi Frank

I like your movie because it is cool. I like your sentences. I love your movie because it makes me happy to and I still want to see some more of your movie. Keep up the good work

by Karmana

Post a Comment