Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Big Cross Country



Every day this term we have been practising our cross country at Pt England School. Yesterday was the big day. It was a warm afternoon , and year 5 and six made their way to the courts. Mr Somerville gave us instructions of where we would be running. I listened carefully so that I knew what I needed to do.

We ran all the way to the beach, then past Mr Burt’s house.I felt tired when we jogged along the beach.I ran past Zion at the beach. I was hating every minute because I was so exhausted. My legs ached, I didn’t feel fit. Even though my legs ached I was determined to get to the end.

When I reached the finish line I was relieved and excited. Next time I hope I come first, my goal is to keep up with my  friends. To get fit I will practise at home. Overall, I am proud of
myself for participating in the cross the country.



1 comment:

Miss Szymanik said...

Hi Frank,

Wow! It sounds like the cross country was hard work. I am really impressed with your writing. I like how you have used paragraphs, interesting words, a range of simple and complex sentences and you have correct spelling and grammar. I am really proud of you. Keep up the good work and trying to get fit!:)

From Miss Symanik

Post a Comment