Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Farewell Mrs Verry





I was marching down to the hall thinking about something that’s way cooler then the hall because it was always boring. However, when our class walked inside we saw Mrs Verry sitting on this chair. Mrs Verry had grown old since we last saw her. I felt sad when I saw her on this chair.

Sitting down I looked over at her still thinking why was she sitting on that chair. Mr Burt then said hello to Mrs Verry, then he said something about her retiring.

I was going to cry when I  heard him say that she was retiring because she had grown too old.
She is a nice lady, even though sometimes when we got in trouble she would growl. Mr Burt said she was a SUPER  SUPER SUPER GRANNY.

When I saw the girls walking up. They said something that was spichael about her. When they finished talking
about her they went up and did a Samoan dance. Far out, what mean    girls presenting that dance for Mrs Verry ay.

I said to myself and to my friends, when they finished I thought that was cool when I heard someone that came out of the blues and just said CHAHOO.

This was the first time that I was almost, going to cry.I thought about it now, I knew why Mrs Verry was on that chair.

1 comment:

Stephanie Tisdale said...

Hello Frank,

My name is Stephanie Tisdale. I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am sorry to hear about Mrs. Verry retiring. From what I have read in your post, Mrs. Verry seemed like a sweet lady. I looked to see where your school was located. I saw it was located in New Zealand. I thought that was very cool since I live in the United States.

In your blog post, you had mentioned a Samoan dance performed by some of your classmates. What is a Samoan dance? It sounds really neat. I enjoy playing Just Dance on the Wii system. It is a dancing game, where you can dance to a mixture of songs. It is a fun game to play!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Stephanie Tisdale

Post a Comment