Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Retell a boy turning into a doll

Skipping down the footpath there was snow flakes dropping down the sky I thought that was cool. I had almost forgotten that it was my birthday. I wrote my name Alma on the whiteboard, like all the kids do in my town. It is tradition on everyone’s tenth birthday.

I looked behind me, and there was a doll that had the same coat as me, and same gloves as me. It was in a shop, a spooky shop . I stared at the other dolls, they looked just like some of my friends who had gone missing.

I thought that it was cool but also a little bit freaky. I ran towards the doll, I wanted to have it but the door was locked. I got mad, made a snowball and threw it towards the door. It didn’t open,  so I walked away. While stamping off, the door creaked open. I quickly came back, and puched the door open wide.

I walked to the doll on the piano I stepped on a doll that was on a bike I made it stand it was going for the door the door locked. It looked like it was trying to escape I looked backed it disappear I looked every where but it wasn't there I looked on the shelves it was there I crowed up the cache. I was reaching so high I touch it's noise ZAP???


I was a doll I tried to move my legs but I couldn't. Not even my body I could only move my eyes.
My breath got heavy.

The dolls were trying to warn me to not touch the doll but I had not listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment