Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Frank's cross country 2013

 Plan my recount carefully so I am clear about what I am writing and why

Walking to our run we had to sit on the concrete. Waiting for the juniors to do there run, everyone got so hot that they were just cheering. Trying to go to the shade but my teacher said ‘no.’ I said to Miss Garden if I ‘could go to the toilet’ she said ‘yes.’



I went to the toilet and put water on my face I got so chilled. I went back out and sat on the concrete, it was almost time for our run. Then it was time, we went to track Mr burt said ‘On your mark GO we ran down the mud some people were gathering in front of me I got tired but I
had to just keep going because my mum told me if you win this I might go to warehouse.



So I ran hard when I got to the reserve mud just smashed onto my face. Once I looked back some of the runners were mucking around in the mud. I thought I might come first th but I saw Sione  was coming in the lead I didn’t want that to happen.



So I went hard, I catched up to number 10. I was so wearing but then I went past and was sprinting so fast I got to the corners mud just went every where my eyes blinked and my hips was crunched up together I thought I needed to go to the doctors. I went to finished line I was so happy once I saw that finish line.

I was finish and took a break and drank one cup of cold water. I went to wash my feets and went inside my classroom. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment