Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Frank at the beach

Hopping into the car I thought about where we should go on a sunny day. When I stared out the window I saw a beautiful beach. “Mummy mummy can we go to the beach? I cried to my mum.

My mum said “OK, but only if you take your brother Mikey.” I said ok  mum then I ran out of the car and burst into the sea. Splash a tsunami came towards me. I yelled, “Out! Get out of the water”.

Mike said “What?” I yelled out “There is a tsunami in your way.” Sadly, the tsunami splashed into him. I ran to him, I saw sharks coming towards him.

I got my knife out and ran towards the sharks. I jumped up as high as I could and jumped on a shark’s back. I stabbed them as much as I could to keep them away from Mikey. The biggest shark of all came towards us.  

I ran up to him and stabbed him in the eye and ripped his eye off. He bit my hand. I got so mad I ran up and ripped his head off. I ran to Mikey and said  “Are you alright?”. He opened his eyes slowly.  

Mikey said “What happen to your arm?” “ I got bit by a shark”.
I replied. My mum yelled out my name “Frank Frank where are you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment