Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Frank Swinging on the swing

Running down the hills all the way to the park thinking which swing should I go on. The big swing or the little swing he said I want to go on the big swing. But out of nowhere he just push me and got on the swing.

Ha ha ha he said showing off to these girls. He used to come to school but then he was not allowed to come back  for being a bully. His name is jack he always ask for lunch.

If they didn't gave their lunch they will get beaten up in the head. I feel sorry for them, then I talk back after that I get a hiding from him for being a egg. Now i’m going to fight back just for a swing.

“He looked at me and said what are you looking at he said”. I was still looking at him, he got scared and push me off the park and jack said get lost loser BUT it was true, I was a loser at  playing wrestling. “I said get off the swing now” “he said what you going to do about it he laughed”.

”I said I’m going to give you a hiding he got off and said you take it I don’t want it. He Started running away and said ahhh. I thought now i’m strong. Yes i said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment