Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Badminton

                        Badminton

On thursday class five were going to learn how to play badminton. Our couch name is Rob, he said ‘everyone get in to one line.’ Everyone got a racket, Rob gave us a badminton ball to.

Rob started teaching us how to hold a racket. We had to hold it see if we have a v and make sure you hit the ball soft. So everyone had a go a hitting It.

I started hitting the badminton ball It was so hard. I only got up to 7, Rob said ‘now we our going to hit the badminton ball with one side and another. I thought that was even worse, I had go Bang bang Bang I was still going until I whacked It hard.

It went high, then It down straight to my racket I was scared so I didn’t hit again. The ball was bouncing on the ground. Rob said ‘now find a partner’, my partner was Sonny, he served first we were just playing around then we started practising.

Rob said ‘who ever loses sit’s down I hit It then he hit It I tried to hit It but I couldn’t so I lose. Rob said ‘everyone have another go, It was my serve. I hit It then he hit It was going fast, the ball was coming to me. I hit It , It went out then Rob said ‘ok class 5 you can now put the ball away with the racket.

Everyone said ‘bye Rob then went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment