Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

What I did in the Holiday

                                What I did in the holidays

During the holidays It was my grandma’s birthday my uncle Buddy just came back from australia to come to the birthday. So buddy went off buying Takeaway, then my aunt left to the birthday. I and my mum and my two brothers went buying the candles.

When we were finish we went back home and waited for Buddy. Then he came we couldn’t fit so then we squeezed in everyone could fit so we left. My toes were getting red then we were in the motor way.

It took a while so I started playing on my net book. Then we were there I put my net book away in my bag, I saw buddy he told me to come get the take away. I took inside I saw my grandma I, she couldn’t talk but she can hear.

I said to her ‘are you al right’ she nod her head. I went in the sitting room and  waited for them to come with the cake. I smelt something It smelled like banana with chocolate icing, my uncle Buddy was carrying the cake I said ‘finally time to eat.

My mum was pushing my grandma on the wheel cheer. Everyone started singing happy birthday some nurse lady came out of no where  and started singing with us. Buddy said ‘come and join us.

Everyone started eating cake and take away. It was the best day.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Frank!

It sounds like you've had an awesome holidays. I am sooo looking forward to the next holidays! >.< Keep up the Fab work!
<3 Hannah

Unknown said...

You need to go back and edit your work Frank. Remember to put in capital letters for proper nouns and make sure you have used the correct tenses. Come and see me in class and we will work on this.

Ielomi said...

Ok

Post a Comment